- Operation Cover Up (warm winter coat collection/distribution to homeless) led for several years at Bethel Church
- Celebrate Recovery (12 step faith based recovery program) ran operations for several years at Bethel Church
- Celebrate Recovery for Kids (program for children of recovering parents) worked with Children’s ministries to launch and execute and maintain
- DivorceCare (faith based program for adults facing divorce) ran operations for several years at Bethel Church
- DC4K (Divorce Care for Kids) (program for children of parents facing divorce) led and launched at Bethel Church, ran for 3 years
- GriefShare (faith based program for adults dealing with the loss of a loved one) ran operations for several years at Bethel Church
- GriefShare for Kids (faith based program for children dealing with loss of a loved one) worked on bringing program to Bethel Church
- Second Harvest Food Distribution- led program at Bethel church for three years, monthly food distribution to low income families in the local neighborhood
- Royal Family Kids Camp (annual summer camp program for local foster children) ran operations for five years
- Alpha (well-known, international program for new Christians with questions) ran operations for several years at Bethel Church
- Financial Peace University (faith based financial management program for families) brought program to Bethel Church, handled operations and facilitated for two years
- Annual Back Pack Give Away- lead program for one year while children’s pastors were out of country, managed all aspects from start to finish and gave away over 600 back packs filled with school supplies for local K-8th graders starting a new school year (Bethel Church).
- Tech for All Students- designed at launched while at Got It Technology, established program in Moreland school district in efforts to address and diminish the digital divide. Led for one year, program consisted of afterschool and summer tech programs such as web design, programming, robotics and Responsible Digital Citizenship.
- Volunteered in many, many areas for the Moreland School district for 13 years, including facilitating Art for elementary schoolers.
- Recently worked with City Team Ministries and Moreland Middle School to collect and distribute warm winter coats to local homeless families: https://vimeo.com/166587524
- Design and implement, educational programs for the local senior community:
- Staying Younger Longer (education and resources on living healthier, mental & physical well-being, skin care and nutrition. Partner with many local physical and mental wellness organizations such as Elite Sports, Aligned Fitness, Touch to Heal, PT Kitchen, Prana and more.
- Aging with Dignity (education and resources on aging and preparing for later stages of life) partner with estate attorneys and nonprofits such as Alzheimer’s Association, Home Instead, Senior Seasons, Zero Barriers, and more.
- Organized and launched a compassion campaign in Silicon Valley: partnered with the Compassion Games International to create an organizational team for Silicon Valley. Collaborated to bring the community awareness of compassion, its meaning and why people generally lack it. Taught people about the science of the heart and mind, and simple daily cultivation. Participated in the relay and passed the torch of compassion across the nation to organizations committed to upholding compassion. Challenged the community to a “co-opetition” with other cities and communities to commit and post the most acts of kindness and continue compassion action. Results of campaign: http://compassiongames.org/global-unity-games/ Highlights of the campaign: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfFGWwdv85A&feature=youtu.be